I made this pillow for Chase’s room back in 2014. It was only the third pillow that I had ever made at the time and was still experimenting with “stuffing.”
- The first little pillow was as flat as a pancake – of course there’s no zipper to remove the case.
- The second pillow was much better, but got a little flat over time – it also had no zipper to remove the case to adjust.
- This third pillow is and was and will probably always be hard as a ROCK! LOL I stuffed this thing all cazy-like. It’s not comfortable, but it’s definitely not going to lose it’s shape anytime soon! (It’s been 4+ years.) It too does not have a zipper to easily adjust the insert’s padding.
- I made one other super cute pillow with no zipper….but then I learned my lesson once I had to put it in the wash. Boo hoo…it’s a little frumpy now.
- Lesson learned!! I always use pillow inserts now! (PS I also BUY them! That was another lesson learned.)